Hà Nội, Việt Nam
If you are interested in a job opportunity below, please send your resume to jobs.vn [at] cazoodle.com.
Marketing and Customer Service
We are looking for an innovative, results-oriented marketing and customer service officer to strongly contribute towards our GrantForward's ongoing market expansion
and to strengthen its customer support function for building great customer experiences.
Hiring for Full-time (1 position)
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to introduce products and services of the company to customers.
- Maintain, build and expand relationships with customers.
- Coordinate with market development staff to carry out trade promotion activities to find new customers, promote sales in order to meet the sales targets.
- Carry out regular customer care activities.
- Contact customers by email, respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Guide and help customers use the company 's services and products.
- Record, solve, quickly report related incidents to ensure customer service.
- Other tasks under the direction of the head of department.
- Target markets and customers are in US
- Excellent English skills, especially speaking and writing skills.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- University degree in English, Customer Service, Marketing & Sales, etc... are preferable
- Experienced in customer service, telesales or related works are preferable
- Salary: negotiable + KPI Bonus
- Private health insurance
- Reimbursement for sports & training
- and more
Hiring for Full-time (2 positions)
We are recruiting serious & strong developers for our web application development. We connect people, mine, search and optimize our system based on user behavior, targeting at US and world-wide markets. Send us your resume (to: firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to code, think, work in a friendly environment. Our goal is to create values, grow ourselves, be acknowledged and get rich.
2 innovative, creative and versatile full-stack developers (experience of UX design is a plus). Must have straight, logical thinking + experience with various infrastructure components -- Haoop, Zookeeper, SOLR, Thrift, Redis etc. Comfortable with getting your hand dirty.
Both senior developers & fresh graduates are welcome. We talk and solve problems together.
- Feel that you match with the roles above.
- Can work independently on a given problem -- exploration of solutions and their trade-offs.
- Reliable team member -- good code style, documentation; familiar with team tools.
- Responsible, honest, open, respectful.
- Good command of English, able to communicate effectively in English.